What is an Elite Mom?
Elite Moms have been handpicked and invited to join this prestigious group. They have a special gift with these children. We don’t take the credit! We just went on a nation-wide treasure hunt and found them! There may be more I haven’t found! Do you know of one? They are the primary caregivers! The qualifications to be chosen are:
- A boundless heart for troubled children, their own and others.
- At least five years of experience parenting their own and other peoples’ severely emotionally disturbed children.
- A high success rate with the most profoundly disturbed children.
- A willingness to learn more about the conditions that plague these violent youth.
- A willingness to share the knowledge they’ve gained through studying and hands-on experience with others in need.
- Unending patience, endurance, commitment, and vision in the face of extremely difficult odds.
- Is well aware that parenting tools that may work with “normal children” (ie, star charts, spanking, lectures) do not work with emotionally disturbed children.
- Dedicated to be a vital part of the healing team, working in conjunction with an Attachment therapist and others on the team.
- Must be the full time primary caregiver and either be male or female.
How can an Elite Mom help me?
These Elite Moms have committed to helping families such as yours. I have infinite faith in these people and they are all human. They don’t know everything, but will do all they can to answer parenting questions concerning emotionally disturbed children. I will not be accountable for any advice received. Each parent must weigh anyone’s advice carefully before following it. You know your child better than anyone else. You must judge what is right for your child. For answers to parenting questions call, write or email the following Elite Moms.
1573 E. Barney Lane
Benson, AZ 85602
Mike and Cheryl Andes (work exclusively with teenage girls)
13034 Greenhorn Rd
Grassvalley, CA 95945
530 272 8583
Lancaster, MN 56735
15922 Edgewood Drive
Montclair, VA 22026
Note: please call Debbie to request her phone coaching rates